Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Rosie, so here are 7 things you didn't know about me :

1. I have a really "interesting" reaction to Pennicillin - starting from the groin and radiating outwards, , my skin turns red and peels off, itching horrendously, like the worst sunburn you can imagine.

2. I am the father of twins, a boy and a girl aged 8.

3. From the age of 5 to 18, I lived on the edge of the English Lake District, and never appreciated how lucky I was until I moved away.

4. Our family pet is a French Lop rabbit, who is house trained, has the free run of the garden, and terrorizes any cat foolish enough to come into his garden.

5. The first album I ever spent my own money on was "Kings of The Wild Frontier" by Adam and the Ants.

6. I won darts competion at my college at Durham University for the right to play Eric Bristow. I didn't get a throw at a double, but I would have beaten him if he'd missed his finish,honest!

7. I have worked for the same employer since I left university 16 years ago. In fact, I worked for them for 5 years before I left university, working there during school and university holidays paid for all my pints of Theakstons!


So who can I tag? This is a bit like pyramid selling - those who get in at the start have it easy. Oh well, lets see if these people are reading this:

I tag

Neil the Geekster
Amatay
Mike Saban